Powered by Blogger.

Friday 14 March 2014

MY TOP 3 BLOGS!!!!!

| | 1 comments



Im really loving reading about everyone else's firms through their blogs!! I has been a really positive experience for me!!! especially as we are tackling quite a daunting subject :)

My Top 3 Blogs are:

3. Evelyn DeLange - I really like her point of view and the tone of her conversation, it really helps when tackling harder concepts to understand.

2. Andrea Davis - This blog has a cool design, I love the conversational tone of Andrea's writing and I enjoyed reading up on her company Salmat.

1. Julia White- I have always been interested in aviation and the air travel industry and Julia's blog is just so cute! I love that she has taken her company ( Air France) and created a french style blog! It just makes for such a nice atmosphere when reading her posts!


I hope I get around to see a lot more people blogs, as the ones I have seen so far have been really insightful and creative :)



1 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley,

    I'm finding it extremely interesting to read why fellow students have chosen their top blogs.

    Great work, Jess.

    ReplyDelete

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance