Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Welcome to my blog....

| | 0 comments

I must say I was super nervous about taking on this uni degree but having the opportunity to learn something like accounting in such relatable way has made this (my first uni course) such a positive experience.

Im slowly chewing my way through a Bachelor of Business majoring in Marketing as well as studying a Diploma in Visual Communication majoring in Photography! I currently spend most of my time doing what I love (which is photography) and I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to broaden my horizons and take the business world by storm (lol)!

I am currently stationed on the Sunshine Coast but consider myself quite transient. I take all opportunities to see the world that I can!

I would love to connect with anyone studying from the Sunny Coast and form a study group or something.. let me know :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance